2018 Simplicity Regent 25hp 48" Deck (2691333)
Welcome to Simplicity® quality and durability. The Regent™ does more than provide you with the essentials. These lawn tractors offer reliable Briggs & Stratton® Engines, rugged mower decks and now optional comfort-enhancing rear suspension.
FREE FLOATING™ MOWER DECK
Simplicity's signature Free Floating™ Mower Deck allows the deck to follow the contours of your lawn giving a scalp-free cut. The full-width rear rollers provide a smooth finish allowing you to create ballpark lawn stripes.
To adapt to changing lawn conditions, the Infinite height-of-grass-cut control allows cutting height adjustments on-the-go, without tools.
DEPENDABLE BRIGGS & STRATTON ENGINE
Designed to deliver world-class endurance and power, the Briggs & Stratton Professional Series™ Engine comes fully featured. Enhanced power, easy starting, smooth, quiet lawn mowing and professional results are just a few. Now complete with a 3-year limited warranty**.
This exclusive feature provides 25% less impact felt than a standard tractor without suspension, allowing you to have enhanced comfort while achieving a premium cut. (Note: results of suspension depend on grass/yard conditions).
COLOR CODED TRACTOR CONTROLS
All the controls needed to operate the Regent™ are color-coded and at your fingertips on the console making them comfortable and easy to use.
A fresh look and updated features bring a modern feel to the popular Regent Lawn Tractor. Offering reliable Briggs & Stratton® Engines, rugged mower decks, electric height-of-cut and comfort-enhancing rear suspension (select models), the re-designed Regent™ tractor provides you with landscaping essentials and then some.
- Free Floating™ Mower Deck: Simplicity's signature Free Floating™ Mower Deck allows the deck to follow the contours of your lawn giving a scalp-free cut. The full-width rear rollers provide a smooth finish allowing you to create ballpark lawn stripes.
- Dependable Briggs & Stratton Engine: Designed to deliver world-class endurance and power, the Briggs & Stratton Professional Series™ Engine comes fully featured. Enhanced power, easy starting, smooth and quiet operation, and professional results are just a few of them.
- Electric Height-Of-Cut: Easily adjust the cutting height of the mower deck with the simple touch of a switch. The electric height-of-cut lets you choose from 1.5 to 4-inches and the easy-to-read indicator shows the height selected.
- Rear Suspension: This exclusive feature (select models) provides 25% less impact felt than a standard tractor without suspension, allowing you to have enhanced comfort while achieving a premium cut. (Note: results of suspension depend on grass/yard conditions).
- Contoured Seat: Select models feature a new and improved 15" contoured seat that provides added comfort and stability.
- New Styling & LED Headlights: Updated hood styling for a modern look and improved heat management. The upgraded and modern LED headlights provide reliable light for when your working past daylight.
- Model Number: 2691458
- Engine Brand: Briggs & Stratton
- Start Type: Key
- Cylinders: 2
- Choke/Throttle: Choke-A-Matic
- Battery (cca): 230
- Transmission Differential: Hydro
- Ground Speed-Rev (mph): 0-3
- 4-Wheel Drive: N/A
- Frame Steel: 12-Gauge
- Front Tires (in): 15 x 6 - 6 / Turf
- Attachment Lift: Manual
- Suspension: Rear
- Height-of-Cut (in): 1.5-4
- Blade Engagement: Electric PTO Switch
- Mower Deck Removal: Quick Hitch™
- Mower Steel Gauge: 12-Gauge
- Cruise Control: Standard
- Headlights: 2-bulb LED
- Fuel Level Indicator: Sight Gauge
- Cup Holder: Standard
- Deluxe Instrument Panel: N/A
- Assembled Length (in): 71
- Assembled Height (in): 47
- Commercial Warranty (Product) **: 90-Days
- Marketing Model: 25/48
- Engine Model: Professional Series™ V-Twin
- Power Rating *: 25
- Engine Displacement (cc): 724
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 3.5
- Transmission Type: Tuff Torq® K46
- Ground Speed-Fwd (mph): 0-5.5
- Automatic Controlled Traction™: N/A
- Brake: Disc
- Front Axle: Cast-Iron
- Rear Tires (in): 20 x 10 - 8 / Turf
- Seat: 15 Contoured Mid-Back
- Mower Deck Type: Free Floating™
- Height-of-Cut Positions: Infinite/Electric
- Rear Rollers: Full-Width Striping
- Spindle: Cast-Aluminum
- Washout Port: Standard
- Steering: Manual
- Hour Meter: Standard, Dash
- 12 Volt DC Outlet: No
- Hand Grips: N/A
- Turning Radius (in): 14
- Assembled Width (in): 59
- Consumer Warranty (Product) **: 3-Years
- Fabricated Mower Deck Warranty **: Lifetime
- Mulching Kit: Our innovative system reduces grass clippings and returns them to your lawn. Available for the 38'', 42'', 44'' and 48'' mower deck sizes.
- 42" Single-Stage Snow Blower Attachment: Make short work of the deepest snow with this rugged single-stage snow blower attachment. Includes electric chute rotator. Available for the 42'' mower deck size.
- Tractor Tire Chains,Rear Weights and Carrier: Weight carrier and weights install easily. Weights (33- or 50-lbs each) enhance traction on your mower with front tractor attachments or on slippery ground.
- Clean Sweep™ Twin Grass Catcher: Collects up to 6.5-bushels in two easy-to-empty bags. Available for the 38” and 42” mower deck sizes.
- Dump Cart: This sturdy, 10-cu. ft., multi-purpose cart is great for yard chores and easy to attach.
- Snow Cab-Soft Side: The snow cab snow blower attachment is made of vinyl with clear, shatterproof, non-fogging Lexan windows.
- Front Carrier And Weights: Maintain responsive handling and traction with heavy, rear-mounted attachments.
- Clean Sweep™ Triple Grass Catcher: Collects up to 10-bushels in three easy-to-empty bags. Available for the 44” and 48” mower deck sizes.
- Turbo Collection System: The turbo blower tractor attachment easily attaches to the mower and gets power directly from the mower rather than an expensive auxiliary engine design. Available for the 38”, 44” and 48” mower deck sizes.
- 42" Snow Blade: Make short work of the deepest snow with this rugged single-stage snow blower attachment. Includes electric chute rotator.
- Sweeper: Quickly sweeps clippings and leaves into a high-capacity hooper. 30'' and 36'' models available.
- Plug Aerator: Aerate 48'' wide and up to 3'' deep. Allows for fertilizing roots in the fall and a quick start for seed in the spring.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Briggs & Stratton
- Horse Power
- 25 hp
- Engine Type
- Professional Series™ V-Twin
- 724 cc
- Tuff Torq® K46
- Wheel Size
- 20 x 10 - 8 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.5 gal.