2018 Arctic Cat Pantera 6000
Sale: Save $1,404.00 now until 5/31/2018
John's Performance Shop
- Quick-Release Body Panels: These new one-piece body panels radically improve venting. The two quick-release tabs provide easy access to the engine compartment for general maintenance.
- Next-Gen Body Panels: Arctic Cat’s Next-Gen body panels are designed to seamlessly cut through the air with as little atmospheric tension as possible. With only a quarter-turn of the two quick-release tabs, the side panel comes off and provides easy access to the engine compartment for general maintenance.
- 6000 C-Tec2 Engine With Dsi: This 599cc 2-stroke DSI is the unmodified version of the engine that’s been launching Team Arctic down the racetrack since 2012. This quick-revving, 125-class horsepower C-TEC2™ power mill is the product of a world-class engine assembly plant - ours. Whether you’re riding a ZR® an M or a Crossover, the 6000 is one of the most satisfying engines found in a snowmobile.
- Arctic Drive System With Team Rapid Response Drive and Team Rapid Response Boss Driven Clutches: The Arctic Drive System™ features a lightweight magnesium chaincase. The new TEAM® Rapid Response II™ drive clutch features an auto-adjusting belt tension design that delivers consistent performance without manual adjustments. It also features a 12.5% lower effective starting ratio while maintaining the top ratio for smoother engagement and reduced belt wear at drive-away speed.
- Arctic Race Front Suspension With Arctic Cat Gas Ifp Shocks: The Arctic Race front suspension’s geometry was developed through racing. Our unique wide A-arm spacing complements the chassis design, which allows us to maintain a tighter suspension. Arctic Cat gas IFP shocks feature a hard-anodized aluminum body, 0.5" shaft, aluminum internal floating piston, and high-quality seals and ice scrapers. For added strength, the eyelet on the shaft end is forged, replacing the welded design.
- Slide-Action Rear Suspension With Arctic Cat Ifp Shocks: Our SLIDE-ACTION Rear Suspension incorporates a U-shaped front-arm slot that fits over a shaft bolted across the tunnel. This creates a half-inch of sliding movement, which keeps the front arm from torque locking and helps keep the skis planted during acceleration. Add in our Arctic Cat (IFP) shocks and you’ve got comfort and confidence even in the bumpiest conditions.
- 146-In. Cobra™ Track With 1.35-In. Lugs: The 146-in. Cobra track’s cupped lug design delivers superior handling, acceleration and braking in loose snow conditions. Its traction teeth add extra grip on hard-packed surfaces. The 1.35-in. paddles provide that extra traction needed when you find yourself blazing your own path.
- 12v Outlet: Need to charge your phone or another electrical device? We’ve got you covered. Just plug in and power up while you ride.
- Electric Start: This is just the thing for consistent, reliable starting. A simple turn of the key is all you need to get up and running.
- Hand & Thumb Warmers: Say goodbye to cold hands. Our hand and thumb warmers provide plenty of warmth and comfort on long rides.
- Power Sport Gauge: All the information. All at your fingertips. There’s an odometer, trip meter, speedometer, engine hour, clock, fuel level indicator, reverse and warning lights, keeping you in tune with your machine.
- Push-Button Reverse: Just a push of a button allows you to go from forward to reverse and back again smoothly, quickly and easily.
- Adjustable Backrest: Looking for more comfort on long rides? This easy-to-adjust backrest allows you to dial in the just right amount of support.
- Heated Driver's Seat: With our heated driver’s seat, you stay warm and comfortable even on long rides.
- Protour - 6 Skis: 6" wide plastic skis deliver excellent handling on hard-pack conditions and great flotation in loose snow. A stiffer and deeper keel provides more positive cornering in all conditions.
- Mirrors: Not all mirrors are the same. Ours are heavy-duty, built to last and made to withstand whatever winter throws at them.
- Passenger Wind Deflectors: Cold wind and hands don’t get along. These will help deflect that wind to keep your passenger’s hands nice and warm.
- Rear Compartment Storage: Whether it’s water, snacks or gloves, here’s a good place to store it. The compartment also includes a belt holder so your spare belt is always secure and out of the way.
- 17" High-Height Windshield With Mirrors: The extra-high windshield tames the wind out in the great white open, while the mirrors make backing up easy as ever.
- Type: 2-stroke
- Displacement (cc): 599
- Cooling: Liquid
- Cylinders: 2
- Bore x Stroke (mm): 73.8 x 70
- Lubrication: Electronic injection
- Ignition: Digitally Controlled CDI
- Engine Stator Output: 325 Watts
- Fuel Delivery: Dual stage injection
- Exhaust: APV with tuned pipe, pipe sensor and stainless steel muffler
- Fuel Capacity gal. (l): 13.7
- Oil System Capacity qt. (l): 3.6
- Coolant System Capacity qt. (l): 6.2
- Minimum Octane: 91
- Front Suspension: Arctic Race Suspension with sway bar
- Ski Shocks: Arctic Cat IFP 1.5
- Front Travel in. (cm): 9.5 (24.13)
- Rear Suspension: SLIDE-ACTION Rear Suspension, coupling blocks, Torque-Sensing Link rear arm, adjustable torsion springs and fiberglass overload springs
- Front Track Shock: Arctic Cat IFP 1.5
- Rear Track Shock: Arctic Cat IFP 1.5
- Rear Travel in. (cm): 13.5 (34.29)
- Chassis Overall Length in. (cm): 129
- Chassis Overall Width in. (cm): 48 (121.92)
- Chassis Overall Height in. (cm): 52
- Track Type: Cobra
- Track Width in. (cm): 15 (38.1)
- Track Length in. (cm): 146 (370.84)
- Lug in. (cm): 1.35
- Pitch in. (cm): 2.86 (7.26)
- Ski Stance in. (cm): 42-43 (106.68-109.22) Adjustable
- Ski Type / Width in. (cm): ProTour - 6 (15.24)
- Runner Type: Dual split runner w/carbide
- Type of Gauge: Deluxe Digital
- Speedometer: Digital
- Tachometer: Digital
- Odometer: Digital
- Fuel: Digital
- Oil: Indicator Light
- Coolant: Digital/Indicator Light
- Clock: Digital
- Battery Voltage: Digital
- Altimeter: Digital
- Hours: Digital
- 12V Outlet: Standard
- Adjustable Backrest: Standard
- Auxiliary Gas Tank 4.3 gal.(16.28 l): Accessory
- Electric Start: Standard
- Front Bumper: Sport
- Goggle Holder: Accessory
- Hand & Thumb Warmers: Standard
- Hand Guards: Accessory
- Headlights: LED w/ accent light
- Ice Scratchers: Accessory
- Lightweight Brake Disc: Accessory
- Locking Detachable Storage Cases: Accessory
- Mirrors: Standard
- Mountain Strap: Accessory
- Passenger Footrests: Standard
- Passenger Hand Warmers: Standard
- Passenger Seat: Standard
- Passenger Wind Deflectors: Standard
- Rear Storage: Compartment
- Seat: ProTour
- Sno Pro Brake Lever: Accessory
- Steering: 6.5 in. (16.51 cm) riser with adjustable handlebar
- Tether Switch: Accessory
- Tow Hitch: Accessory
- Tunnel Flare: Accessory
- Visor Plug-ins: Standard
- Windshield: 14 in. Mid-height
- Drive Clutch: TEAM Rapid Response II
- Driven Clutch: TEAM Rapid Reaction BOSS
- Drive System: Arctic Drive System
- Brakes: Race radial master cylinder hydraulic brake
- Clutch Calibration ft. (m): 0-5,000 (0-1,524)
- Gearing: 22/48
- Chain Pitch: 90
- Reverse: Push-button Engine
- Dynamic Gray
- Engine Type
- Bore x Stroke
- 73.8 x 70 mm
- Engine Cooling
- Dual stage injection
- Digitally Controlled CDI
- APV with tuned pipe, pipe sensor and stainless steel muffler
- Brake Type
- Race radial master cylinder hydraulic brake
- Drive Clutch
- TEAM Rapid Response II
- Driven Clutch
- TEAM Rapid Reaction BOSS
- Front Suspension
- Front Suspension: Arctic Race Suspension with sway bar; Ski Shocks: Arctic Cat IFP 1.5; Front Track Shock: Arctic Cat IFP 1.5
- Front Travel
- 9.5 in. (24.13 cm)
- Rear Suspension
- Rear Suspension: SLIDE-ACTION Rear Suspension, coupling blocks, Torque-Sensing Link rear arm, adjustable torsion springs and fiberglass overload springs; Rear Track Shock: Arctic Cat IFP 1.5
- Rear Travel
- 13.5 in. (34.29 cm)
- Ski Type
- ProTour -6 in. (15.24 cm)
- Ski Stance
- 42-43 in. (106.68-109.22 cm) Adjustable
- Track Dimensions
- 15 in. (38.1 cm) x 146 in. (370.84 cm) x 1.35 in.
- LED w/ accent light
- Fuel Capacity
- 13.7 gal.
- 14 in. Mid-height
- Dynamic Gray
- Electric Start
- Hand & Thumb Warmers